Make a meaningful impact as a Division President with Union Square Events!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Participation in annual bonus plan and long-term incentive plan
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Key Responsibilities (More details here)
- Hospitality: Create a thriving culture of authentic Enlightened Hospitality for all stakeholders that supports our business objectives and growth
- Excellence: Ensures that USE exhibits operational excellence
- Innovation: Continually identifies ways for USE to attract new guests and clients, and to strengthen brand relevancy within an evolving marketplace
- Growth and Profitability: Establishes and executes a clearly-articulated strategic growth plan with accompanying profitability and operational goals
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- 10+ years of running and scaling successful businesses
- 15+ years of work experience across diverse marketing and creative functions. B2C experience a must
- Experience managing budgets, and working across channels to set and report on KPIs
- Capacity to navigate an ever-evolving environment, both external and internal
- Ability to impact the short-term while simultaneously developing long-term vision and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters degree
- 15+ years of leadership experience with at least 7 years in management positions
- Experience collaborating and communicating across all levels of an organization
- Skill in creating and executing breakthrough ideas