Make a meaningful impact as a Director of Partner Relations at Union Square Events!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Participation in annual bonus plan and long-term incentive plan
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Key Responsibilities (More details here)
- Grow, develop, and strengthen current partner/partner relationships by continuously looking for ways to enhance the partner experience with Enlightened Hospitality
- Strategically identify and develop new partnerships of consulting and operational opportunities for USE
- Support the evolution of current partners by creatively identifying new ways in which USE can expand on the current business model with active partnerships
- Support USE new operations and businesses from contract to opening
- Partner with the Director of Financial Operations to lead financial overview of accounts assigned by Senior Director of Operations
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to represent brand in a positive way in all types of partner interactions
- Capable of building and maintaining strong partner relationships Attention to detail
- Organizational awareness
- Team oriented
- Strong computer skills/Microsoft Office/CaterXpert
- Bachelor’s degree or commiserate experience in a partner facing role