Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- The PM will engage in some or all of the activities below, dependent on customer needs and priorities:
- Program Strategy
- Serves as the primary representative of the Skillsoft-Customer relationship within the domain of program strategy, execution and adoption of all services throughout the enterprise
- Acts as a primary point of contact to the customer’s stakeholder(s)
- Partners with key stakeholders to define the customer’s elearning and/or digital learning strategy to maximize value derived from customer’s investments in Skillsoft’s learning assets and technologies
- Manage and coordinate the activities of cross-functional Skillsoft teams in order to ensure continuous alignment to customer learning goals
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Collaborates to create a short and long-term portfolio plan that reflects the customer’s priority initiatives, discrete learning projects, and recurring requirements
- Documents project requirements against the customer’s statement of work to ensure that deliverables are met on time and within boundaries; escalates changes to project scope or time frames to the appropriate stakeholder(s)
- Employs operational best practices and sound project management methodologies, tools and templates
- Manages the development of project plans, progress, status or action reports as defined by mutual agreement between customer and Skillsoft to provide communication and visibility to program-related activities
- Solution Alignment and Adoption
- Manages or directs the management of curated learning programs or selective learning paths, utilizing a variety of Skillsoft learning asset modalities for customer’s global training initiatives according to priorities established by the customer’s designated global or enterprise learning representative(s)
- Responds to unit-level requests, as approved by customer Program Sponsor, for selection of Skillsoft content assets aligned to specific business topics or unit training requirements
- Advises on strategies to integrate digital learning assets into existing programs to create blended learning solutions
- Manages the design and production of marketing activities and materials to support the adoption of targeted or special learning projects
- Business Impact and Value Measurement
- Leads the planning and execution of activities to support the customer’s Value Measurement Framework, as focused on measures of Effectiveness, Efficiency and Outcomes
- Manages or directs the management of reporting strategies to leverage LMS and other data to provide consumption, capability and business impact indicators to support the value measurement conclusions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Professional manner with strong interpersonal skills; proven leader and team player
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Strong background in data literacy and analytics
- Ability to facilitate virtual presentations and meetings with all levels of management
- Ability to understand and oversee complex technical / system projects
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional projects with proven leadership skills
- Excellent research, discovery and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of common web technologies (browsers, html)
- Strong experience with virtual conference, classroom and collaboration web tools
- Proficiency with desktop applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) with ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly as new application skills are required for the position
- Multiple/concurrent project management skills/experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in E-Learning, Education, Project Management, Computer Science, Communication, Business Administration, or a related field; post-graduate degree or certificate preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in corporate training, human resources or related field
- Extensive experience with managing virtual projects, virtual customers and virtual teams
- Experience with large, dispersed, virtual accounts; supporting national or global programs strongly recommended
- Experience in managing work independently
- Strong Project Management skills and/or Project management certification is a strong asset
- Some IT knowledge/background a plus
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.