Business Analyst, Products
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Closely work with the marketing team to help shape out the marketing strategy and GTM of the Company by analyzing available market, customer, and user data; delivering recommendations for how to leverage insights from data; delivering regular performance reports; providing other valuable quantitative research
- Partner and develop key KPIs that relate to success of our marketing efforts – CAC, efficiency, reach of efforts, impacts of various campaigns. Drive adoption of those KPIs to arrive at the appropriate marketing opportunities
- Support CMO and VP of Demand Gen with ad hoc analysis to drive deeper insights into the organization and the discipline
- Uncover deep insights about learner and customer engagement and collaborate with product, customer success and marketing to increase the engagement points for our users
- Support marketing segmentation work and engage closely with our Data Science team on actual developments of customer centric efforts and segmentations
- Develop and maintain a multi touch attribution framework to be used for proper resource allocation and marketing mix
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field – engineering, finance, data science, statistics, economics
- 0-3 years of analytical or data science experience
- Analytical skills: outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, experience in developing deep analytical insights about users of digital products and services
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills: Must be able to work with functional teams (marketing, product) to drive common goals and successes
- Technical skills: SQL, ETLs, Tableau (or other BI tools), R, Python
- Prior marketing experience would be a plus: AdWords, Lead Gen, Email, etc…
- Self-starter with sense of urgency to drive and implement insights
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.