Manager, Strategic Customer Success
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
The Manager, Skillsoft Strategic Customer Success is primarily responsible for leading a team focused on retaining and expanding Skillsoft Strategic Customers.
- Lead our North America Strategic Customer Success team, creating and executing a cohesive strategy including goals, performance, and key metrics to drive retention and expansion
- Drive programs and services across North America customers that grow and promote adoption, customer health, renewal/expansion, and likelihood to recommend Skillsoft
- Build programs and initiatives to drive continuous improvement and evolution of Strategic Customer Success team
- Foster cross functional collaboration and culture within the team and with internal partners Team with Sales, Marketing, Support, Professional Services, Product and Engineering
- Be the voice of Strategic customers to Product and Engineering teams to drive enhancements and new capabilities
- Collaborate with peer leaders across the CS to strategize on best ways to deliver results
- Facilitate management of customer issues and escalations
- Meet or exceed performance goals in base, renewal rates and strategic customer retention, and expansion
- Hire, coach, develop and motivate individuals to be strong CS leaders of their business and continuously sell value to the customers
- Engage with team members to build and execute on their career and personal development plans
- 3-5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, or related disciplines for a global B2B tech, SaaS or enterprise software business Customer facing experience with large, strategic customers
- Experience establishing and growing relationships with all levels within enterprise organizations; influential individuals, managers, S-level, and C-suite Strong leadership, business development, and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans
- Experience with change management and business optimization improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement processes
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Willing to travel based on customer and business needs
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.