Digital Campaign Manager
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Business to Business marketing has changed. Skillsoft is changing to adapt to the needs of the future. While funnels and pipelines are important, it’s also critical to add value, drive engagement and open conversations with customers and future customers. Skillsoft is building a function that enables us to do this with precision and scale. We want our customers to love us as much as we love them, this role puts the customer right at the center of everything we do.
The Digital Campaign Manager will not only translate product priorities and campaigns into go to market plans but will act as the internal voice of the customer. This individual will understand the customer needs and motivations and make sure our activities and campaigns add value to every stage of the buyer journey. The Digital Campaign Manager will be an expert on buyer persona and motivations while delivering on the customer centric promise.
This is not about guesswork; we will work to integrate real-time data into every decision, always striving to do a better job.
The right person will think beyond leads and will be able to build and execute marketing programs that drive awareness, fandom and consideration among our buyers and learners. The Digital Campaign Manager will be comfortable with both strategy and execution. As an executional strategist, you will understand the overarching strategy while also being forensic when something goes wrong and be accountable and able to fix and improve.
- Partner with the product team and be their trusted partner to execute what they need. Understand and interpret the language, channels, and programs that will resonate with the target audience, while having the ability to communicate to new customers.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs that clearly demonstrate and articulate the value of Skillsoft’s solutions.
- Identify and execute the right combination of channels and formats designed to engage our buyers and learners (i.e. Social Media, PPC, content marketing, Paid media, email, webinars, video).
- Be the digital expert for the business unit. Always stay aware of future opportunities and be able to evaluate their usefulness for the Skillsoft business.
- Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates sales opportunities, reengages previous leads and helps to accelerate opportunities.
- Build and manage a tight relationship with sales, forging strong communication between teams.
- Understand the metrics that are important to Skillsoft, understand how to optimize and influence them and how they can drive through to sales.
- Be a trusted partner to other parts of the business, a reliable pair of hands who can deliver on what’s promised, every time.
- Provide weekly reports of Tech & Dev campaigns in motion and metrics, present to senior management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with proven experience in identifying winning campaigns to connect with identified buyer personas with precision and replicability.
- AdWords/Facebook/Digital Paid Media experience at a practical application level. You must be able to stand up campaigns quickly, run them and be accountable for the results. You must also be able to explain campaign performance to non-experts and create valuable actionable recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate with Social Media and Content Marketing teams to generate clear messaging and drive tangible impact.
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM platforms a must (Marketo and Salesforce experience a plus).
- Experience with email planning, creation and execution (Salesforce).
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and what influences success across the funnel.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to make educated decisions on campaign optimization and spend across all marketing channels.
- Ability to be an amazing partner to the product team and create, communicate and present marketing plans & budgets, progress, and results.
- Record of success in driving growth on a fast-moving team with multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for the demand gen team.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves as part of the team.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law