Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
• Complete involvement in all aspects of post-contract execution activities.
• Confirms terms, values, products, pricing, and other contract related issues are compliant with company guidelines
• Responsible for analyzing and entering customer contracts into PeopleSoft Financials
• Accurate and prompt entry of contracts and customers into PeopleSoft - This includes: Business Unit, products, pricing, terms, deferred dates, commissions, titles, site id, line status, referrals, correct spelling of customers name, contact, addresses, zip codes, and country
• Accurate and prompt delivery of invoices to customer.
• Understands basic accounting and revenue rules to restructure contracts according to company guidelines
• Send notifications to PSG, Sales, and Order Administration
• Fulfilling/maintaining orders in the internal order management systems
• Research and resolve contract/data entry issues that arise from Accounts Receivable, Commissions, Billing, Order Administration, Sales Representatives, and customers in a timely manner
• Ensure compliance with all Skillsoft policies and procedures including financial, business, revenue recognition and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven experience working with software contracts
• Windows XP, Excel, Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to research and analyze issues to the point of resolution
• Ability to work on individual projects and team projects is essential
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.