Make a meaningful impact as an HR Administrator (Benefits, Payroll, and HRIS)r with Union Square Hospitality Group!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York's most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta, and Porchlight to name a few! As we continue to expand our family of businesses, we are looking for a talented General Manager to join our team.
This Administrator assists in the overall support functioning of the HR Operations team including Payroll, HRIS and Benefits. This individual works closely with the HR Operations team in the day to day data entry for a centralized payroll function as well as emails and telephone inquiries for changes to Time and Attendance (such as LOAs), Benefits, and Employee Data. The position actively embodies skills that will elevate the core values and mission of the Union Square Hospitality Group.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
- Administer employee benefits ensuring accurate benefit related information is recorded in Ultipro
- Support in providing information to USHG Accounting teams for payroll and HRIS related questions
- Manage the leave administration process
- Assists with payroll and HRIS related functions
- Assist with implementation of company-wide payroll and timekeeping initiatives and provides ongoing support as needed
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- 2-5 years of HR Systems work experience, Benefits Plan Design exposure a plus
- Restaurant or retail industry experience a plus
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Familiarity with Ultimate Software system a plus, Excel a must
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Integrity & Discretion
- Team Oriented
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred