Senior Product Marketing Manager, Compliance
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you?
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Compliance is responsible for developing, driving and implementing product marketing activities across the Compliance Product Portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding our compliance customers and market dynamics, exceptional understanding of product strategy and positioning, and a track record of cross-functional collaboration to launch and scale products.
- Product Evangelist: Articulate our vision of the industry and our products in compelling fashion. Serve as an authority on our buyer personas through research, validation and data. Lead product marketing programs including user/advisory groups, contribute to annual user conference and industry events.
- Product Positioning– develop product positioning and messaging that is clear, defensible and differentiates the product in the market.
- Market Intelligence – be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how to win in the marketplace
- Product Launch – lead the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Demand Generation – develop the buyer’s journey, define the offer, and determine the GTM strategy
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ Years of Product Marketing experience in the compliance space. Experience in software-as-a-service (SaaS) or Agile product development/marketing is preferred.
- Highly organized and successful in managing multiple projects, making aggressive deadline commitments and meeting them.
- Passionate about customer needs and keeping the voice of the customer central to solutions and messaging.
- Excellent people, management and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions Framework a plus.
- Self-starter, team player and have the capacity to lead and work with cross-functional teams to deliver joint projects and campaigns successfully.
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and creatively.
- Willing to travel 20%
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.