Vice President Regional Sales, Tech and Dev Solutions
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
At Skillsoft our Technology and Developer Solutions team is exceeding all expectations. In order to sustain this momentum, we are adding talent to our world class Tech and Dev Solutions Sales Team.
Our team members are passionate about learning and intellectually curious. We thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment and hold ourselves and each other accountable for achieving exceptional results. We are energized by trying new things, we operate with an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact.
- Lead a team focused on selling our vast Tech and Dev solutions line to enterprise accounts.
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and expansion of our footprint within existing account base.
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Win by representing a product line with key competitive differentiators.
- Influence customers and prospects at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with related sales, marketing and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market penetration.
- Manage expense priorities and broad-based costs to ensure comprehensive territory coverage.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience in successful IT sales management targeting corporate accounts, managing a team of 5+ sales professionals.
- Experience leading teams selling directly into IT Departments (specifically CIOs) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow sales professionals, maximizing effectiveness and productivity.
- Experience developing and executing regional sales plans addressing new customer acquisition and existing customer growth.
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting sales cycles, including prospecting activity, qualifying opportunities, negotiating and closing sales and generating repeat business.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.