Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
PM/EM responsibilities will be focused on the delivery and implementation of SumTotal Systems’ suite of products, guiding/supporting PM best practices to other PM's. This position requires leading the development and implementation of enterprise wide HCM solutions/multiple complex projects for our SumTotal customers
- Minimum 10 years’ experience implementing software solutions for global enterprise organizations, preferably using Microsoft technologies.
- PMP/PRINCE2 Certification or equivalent (or willing to work towards)
- Excellent communication, presentation & organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and lead cross functional teams and professionals of all levels
- Proven cross-functional team success.
- Proven ability to define and document gap analyses and proposed solutions.
- Ability to deliver on-schedule and within budget.
- Able to plan & prioritise own work load to meet conflicting, varied and demanding deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills to determine what needs to be done to deliver multiple projects with defined timescales, and to ensure this happens.
- Up to 30% travel will be required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Manage and build client relationships with key decision makers from project inception to post-implementation; ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate on-site client meetings; deliver on-site discovery workshops to articulate business requirements and functional specifications clearly and succinctly.
- Oversee installation and client acceptance of SumTotal product suites.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects from initiation through delivery utilizing Microsoft Project and other project management software.
- Monitor on-site and remote day-to-day activities between client and SumTotal personnel.
- Interact with sales, systems engineering, and product development to ensure continuity between the organizations.
- Plan and manage service schedules, project resources, budgets, and revenue.
- To organise, chair and act as the SumTotal representative in regular customer project meetings. To produce minutes from these meetings and ensure actions are completed as agreed.
- To provide management information on the project to the customer in line with SumTotal governance standards. This will include, but is not limited to; financial reports, status reports, work plans, issue lists, agreed actions, risk notification, impact resolution plans, lessons learned reports, follow on action recommendations and end project report.
- To define and own corrective action plans and escalations in the event of any deviation from the project plan.
- To manage the project deliverables to ensure that they remain in scope of the statement of work, and where deliverables fall out of scope to use the agreed change control procedures.
- To escalate issues to appropriate levels of management within SumTotal and customer
- The establishment and maintenance of a project repository and all associated documentation and deliverables
- To maintain a reasonable knowledge of the markets the company services and a specific knowledge of the SumTotal service offerings.
- Ensure all time and expenses are submitted in accordance with SumTotal standards.
- To perform any other appropriate duties as reasonably requested by your Manager.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.