Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for leading the client through platform optimizations, resulting in the successful deployment of digital technologies. The Implementation Consultant collaborates with customers on industry trends and platform best practices, leading to the most efficient and effective solution for their desired outcome.
This position is event-based and execution-focused and engages in activities as-needed throughout the customer lifecycle, including implementation, integrations, site builds, configurations, product and platform training utilizing engaging demonstrations to illustrate LMS capabilities and optimal end user experience.
Superior knowledge of Skillsoft’s products, platforms and the implementation of eLearning solutions is required. The Implementation Consultant acts as the liaison between internal technical resources and Skillsoft customers, effectively communicating across multiple levels of the organization.
- Provide Project Management expertise for Implementations relating to site builds, configurations and integrations, and will be educated in internal processes defining platform configuration, content assignments, user management and administration functionalities, laying the groundwork for measuring healthy adoption to show value for our customers
- Support, consult and provide best practices to customers as it relates to implementation
- Provide guidance for product-specific training, including personally conducted training when necessary
- Lead the efforts in effectively collaborating with internal departments and SMEs
- Maintain project and engagement activity updates in CRM system
- Actively engage in ongoing product and platform development, achieve and maintain product knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends relating to: implementation, digital technologies, end user experience and LMS technologies
- Maintain knowledge and skills, through ongoing training in Skillsoft product areas such as Skillport/OLSA/Percipio; Platform Customizations/add-on’s; ILT; Content Publishing; Advanced Compliance Module, Player Technologies and all content areas
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of how third-party systems can integrate with Skillsoft platforms (HR, Payroll, Human Capital, Talent Management, etc.)
- Participate in ongoing development areas such as Skillsoft product knowledge; Implementation training; customer lifecycle management; Excel, Photoshop; and various internal processes, as well as professional development (including business acumen, consultative skills, time management, organization skills, project management, communication and presentation skills)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, education or related field; or equivalent experience
- Superior customer service skills demonstrating responsiveness, positive attitude and professionalism
- Consulting, listening and communication skills, evidenced by the ability to be adaptable and establish solid working relationships across all levels of the customer project team
- Presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings and knowledge of web sharing technologies
- Facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively
- Writing skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Project management, organizational and time management skills, specifically managing multiple concurrent projects
- Proficient in data analytics
- Results orientated utilizing problem solving and decision-making skills
- Self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrates an exceptional level of customer support to external and internal customers by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrates commitment and loyalty while conveying a high-level of concern for all employees, helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Strong initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions by looking for new and productive ways to generate impact
- Demonstrates expert product knowledge in Skillsoft content, learning design and technology
- High-level familiarity with common web technologies (browsers, HTML, etc.)
- High-level familiarity with mobile technology
- Team player and the ability to act as a partner to the customer and the sales team
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills and advanced Excel skills
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!