Are you a fluent German speaker who can clearly articulate and demonstrate learning methodologies and best practice to our customer base?
We are recruiting for a German speaking Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will be home based from either the UK or Germany. Our CSMs partner with the Skillsoft sales team to drive impactful value and develop existing customer relationships to secure retention and growth. They are the primary account owner and trusted advisor to customer stakeholders and project teams and are responsible for driving program improvement, success and value throughout the customer lifecycle.
The CSM brings experience and knowledge in creating and driving impactful learning initiatives though the practice of Skillsoft’s strategic methodologies and emphasises on program efficiencies, effectiveness and outcomes. This role involves consulting with many levels and focuses on program design tied to organisational imperatives and business goals; strategic alignment; adoption, end-user experience; marketing and communication strategy planning and value measurement.
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you?
If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Enabling success throughout the customer lifecycle using Skillsoft consulting best practices and methodologies, to drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated DACH customer accounts Overall management of relationships and projects, as the main point of contact for the account team and the customer.
- Planning and driving ongoing account strategy (including setting account goals and priorities)
- Conducting bi-annual customer reviews of overall account health including business reviews and best practices
- Responsible for customer monthly license consumption reporting and quarterly data analysis providing solution findings and trends
- Responsible for vetting customer mapping requests to gain understanding of the initiative and deployment plan Engaging with the customer’s Project Team in ongoing expansion and refinement of the program strategy in order to achieve ongoing program success and value
- Establishes relationships with stakeholders and mobilizers across the customer organisation and enlists and manages internal Skillsoft resources including Professional Services, Technical Resources, and others throughout the lifecycle as need
- As a vital extension of the Skillsoft Sales Team, the CSM contributes to the achievement of revenue goals as a support resource for up-selling and renewal opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have worked in a similar customer relationship role, providing relationship and project management to key accounts for the success of the customer lifecycle.
Additionally, you will
- Be a fluent German speaker with experience of the DACH market
- Have excellent consulting, listening and communication skills
- Demonstrate superior customer service, responsiveness, positive attitude and professionalism
- Be a confident presenter and facilitator for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live
- Have exceptional project management and organizational skills to manage multi-solution, simple to complex, concurrent projects
- Experience of the learning industry with the ability to articulate features and benefits to a variety of levels and with an understanding of customer’s business drivers
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team?
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.