Demonstrate the Family Values of USHG
· Act as an agent in order to provide the best possible service to each and every guest.
· Actively participate in the Virtuous Cycle of Enlightened Hospitality.
· Excellence: Bring your personal best to work, demonstrate a hunger to learn and actively solicit feedback to continuously improve and grow.
· Hospitality: Own your behavior and impact on others, demonstrate warmth, care and courage to support and strengthen the team, and create memorable moments of hospitality for all stakeholders to power the Cycle of Enlightened Hospitality.
· Integrity: Use best judgment to do what is right and fair, courageously provide honest feedback to colleagues to hold them accountable to our standards of excellence, and actively build trust with colleagues and stakeholders.
· Entrepreneurial Spirit: Take risks to continuously innovate, add to the dialogue by asking ‘whoever wrote the rule,’ and honor mistakes as opportunities to grow while humbly sharing lessons learned with others to fuel learning and innovation.
Time and Attendance
· Arrive on time for all scheduled shifts, in uniform and ready to start work.
· Clock in and out for each scheduled shift and shift break. Exhibit accurate and effective use of time and attendance portals and procedures.
· Abide by all Porchlight and USHG Policies and guidelines. (Information on these policies is available at inside.ushgnyc.com.)
Product and Equipment Knowledge
· Must have a basic working knowledge of chemicals, janitorial supplies, and retain learned knowledge of new products.
· Display and retain knowledge of equipment use and user maintenance. Share in responsibility of reaching out for guidance if training has not been reviewed.
Relevant Knowledge, Skills & Ability
· Very Good Collaborative, Organizational & Communication Skills (verbal/oral/listening),
· Excellent understanding of USHG Culture/Philosophy
· Understanding of safe restaurant/bar janitorial handling procedures and facilities sanitation
· Good Kitchen Operations knowledge (flow of goods, cleaning supply usage, equipment usage, time management)