We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our international team of content creators based in Belfield Office Park, Dublin. Come join us on the next stage of the Digital Learning adventure, as we expand our training solution to meet the changing needs of the millions of users worldwide!
Our training solution, which is designed to meet the learning needs of companies and organizations of all sizes, as well as education providers, libraries, and individual users, helps learners improve their digital and desktop software skills, simply and quickly, whenever and wherever they want.
About the role
As part of the content team based in Dublin, you will participate in the development of our US English course library. Your responsibilities in this role will include the preparation, recording, and publication of our Digital Skills training courses in US English and involvement in the development and localization of associated learning services.
· Preparation of instructional plans
· Recording of instructional videos based Productivity and Collaboration Tools, particularly Office Online, Google Suite, Tableau, PowerBI, and other applications
· Recording and Post-Production of videos using applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro, VMWare Workstation, and Skillsoft screen recorder.
· Creation of assessment questions and practice exercises to support instruction
· Creation of additional assets and resources, such as accessibility assets or course learning aids, to support content
· Implementation of video edits
· Publication of courses
A native English speaker with a bachelor’s degree in Computing, Media, Instructional Design, eLearning, or relevant discipline. Instructions design or learning design experience is highly desirable.
· Excellent, demonstrable training delivery skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong instructional and organizational skills
· Capable of working independently and in a team
· Experience working in a production or deadline driven environment
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills – MOS certification an advantage
· Advanced Excel skills an advantage
· Experience using Tableau or PowerBI to perform data analysis an advantage
· Interest in technology and digital culture
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.