Inside Account Director
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
We are seeking an Inside Account Director to join our Inside Sales Account Management Team at our offices in Bracknell.
In this fast paced inside sales position you will be responsible for:
- Retention and growth of the account revenue within an assigned territory
- Consulting with clients in defining learning goals, success criteria and program strategy, in order to ensure the customer perception of value that leads to sales renewal and expansion
- Ensuring customer success in maximizing the value of Skillsoft solutions through effective corporate learning programs
- Collaborating as required with team members
- Active participation in regular sales meetings
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years proven sales track record
- Experience in managing customer relationships in a B2B environment
- Sales experience in a technology oriented field is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling
- Formal understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and must know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale
- Ability to work with multiple functional departments and roles to manage customer life cycle from implementation to renewal
- Excellent ability in analyzing opportunity to cross-sell and upsell potential within existing books of business
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Ability to manage multiple relationships within an organization
- Strong relationship-building and consulting skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive, winning attitude
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of Skillsoft solutions and services and their functionality and applications in customer learning and development initiatives
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.