Senior QA Engineer
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Are you an aspiring QA/Automation Engineer looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment? Then consider joining us here at our SumTotal (A SkillSoft Company) office in Hyderabad. We just got started with building our next generation SaaS platform with a goal of being the “best in the industry”. Our platform lets our 6000+ customers consume content from a variety of sources with a strong focus on video, from any device, with features that fit the needs of learner. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we are delivering on those needs with the platform you will be working on. You could be the one to help us achieve this goal!
We’re looking for people who love to stay on top of the latest and greatest technologies and patterns. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems as we continue to push our technology forward.
- Lead QA efforts to Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test using leading-edge automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber and API Testing
- Build reusable prototypes with out-of-the-box thinking
- Working along with different squads to create and maintain a robust QA framework.
- Working with the front end developers to develop test strategy as a part of CI/CD
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in different Automation frameworks.
- Gathering requirements, automation design, technical leadership, support API automation capabilities .
- Engagements will include validating UAT for different areas of Testing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall Testing experience in Product development organization.
- Experience in Developing,Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for execution for Web/mobile applications
- Able to write detailed test cases and clear and concise bug reports
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Automation Experience in Selenium, Java, API,Cucumber, SOAPUI,RestAssured
- Experience in working with DB queries(Added Advantage)
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git (Github, Gitlab etc.) and the feature branch workflow
- Experience with automation tools like Npm, Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc preferable((Added Advantage)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.