The HRIS Analyst plays a critical role in achieving Velvet Taco’s annual and long-term growth plans. Reporting to the Vice President of People, the position will be primarily responsible for driving and executing the organization’s talent and workforce plans.
This position must be a cultural leader for the brand and execute in a timely manner the talent, succession and retention goals as a building block for one of the hottest restaurant concepts in the industry. Velvet Taco is poised for aggressive growth in both new and existing markets across the U.S. We are seeking motivated and dedicated professionals to be industry leaders for Velvet Taco.
This newly created role will be included in leadership opportunities beyond traditional HR duties as the company begins an aggressive growth and expansion plan. Position responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain and administer HRIS, Payroll, Benefits and other systems supporting the HR function; and project manage the implementation of a new HRIS system to support long term growth plans.
- Process Payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Manage the annual performance appraisal program, linking results to merit program.
- Manage company’s salary structure ensuring a sound grading methodology and balanced approach to position levels across the organization.
- Execute employee relations from intake through resolution for all issues raised.
- Assist in recruiting efforts throughout the sourcing, interviewing, and on-boarding processes in conjunction with the People Operations Manager.
- Ensures that all pay programs and practices provided for internal equity and competitive market positioning to provide optimal recruitment and retention outcomes.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources within federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; etc.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Provide support to other HR duties, such as assist with recruiting efforts, unemployment claims, and benefits administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required, (management, business, human resources, psychology).
- 3+ years of relevant HRIS experience in multi-unit retail, restaurant or hospitality.
- Demonstrated command of
- Excel and other analytical reporting systems/tools
- Restaurant/Retail operations
- Enterprise reporting systems
- Payroll systems
- Strong Attention to detail
- Capable analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to partner and manage cross functionally
- Location: Position located in Velvet Taco Restaurant Support Office in Plano, TX
- Travel Requirements: Travel as necessary to existing and future Velvet Taco markets