Title: Vendor Acquisition Specialist
Reports To: Vendor Acquisition Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
TimePayment offers a casual working environment, and opportunities for career growth. TimePayment is conveniently located with plenty of nearby amenities. Whether you are looking for a strong training program that encompasses a “classroom to office” transition, you’re a seasoned professional looking for career advancement, and/or are looking to work on new and exciting projects, we've got a place for you. Apply to join our dynamic team today!
Follow us: @TimePayment on Twitter | TimePayment on Facebook
Join TimePayment in our mission to expand our top-quality service to the nation’s equipment buyers and sellers. For more than 30 years, we have provided equipment lease financing options to over 800,000 customers. Our unique blend of dedicated team members and market leading technology has earned us accolades from over 30 different industries. Through our network of 10,000+ independent equipment vendors, and utilizing our multi-level credit scoring model, we are able to provide finance solutions to a wide range of customers - from large corporations, to small businesses, including new entities.
TimePayment Corp. is a private company owned by Fortress Investment Group of New York. Fortress is a leading, highly diversified global investment firm with $36.1 billion in assets under management and operates within The SoftBank Group as an independent business.
Our diverse team of employees work hard, but we know how to keep it fun. We enjoy a generous benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision & FSA upon hire
• 401k with company match
• Company paid benefits such as STD, LTD, Life Insurance and many voluntary benefit offerings
• Generous PTO, Holiday and Sick time
• Discounted tickets to movies, amusements and attractions
• Company outings & Holiday fun
• The District amenities including a gym, March Madness, Softball team, etc
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic sales team and will be responsible for reaching out to equipment vendors and dealers to establish new business relationships. The two main responsibilities of this role are new vendor acquisition, and capturing data in order to profile these vendors. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop your sales skills and grow within our company, while being motivated by an uncapped commission plan, in addition to your base salary.
Two Shifts Available: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5;00 PM or 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• Initiate and develop relationships with equipment vendors/dealers.
• Initiate outbound cold calls (leads are provided) to vendor prospects to qualify and educate them about the TimePayment Corp. (TPC) value proposition.
• Build a pipeline of potential vendors to support quota.
• Forecast monthly new vendor applications.
• Develop incremental action plans to close gaps between forecast and actual quota.
• Respond to inbound inquiries from interested vendors who are looking to partner with TimePayment.
• Maintain a question based solution-oriented selling approach. Effectively qualify vendors through Leasing Needs Analysis; using value-based selling methods such as SPIN.
• Diligently use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database (Salesforce) for sales processing; capturing relevant data, maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes.
• Effectively use the Internet and other resources to prospect for new leads, and to better understand vendor’s industry and business
• Organized approach to working through lead sources to generate new business.
• Maintains intelligence on competition, understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses, and effectively articulate TimePayment’s competitive advantage.
• Keep management informed about geographic and market opportunities.
Skills, Knowledge & Characteristics:
• Financially motivated
• Detail oriented (strong follow up)
• Must be skilled at using referral prospecting
• Business acumen
• Enthusiasm (engaging)
• Conduct dialogue leading to sense of urgency
• Influence decisions
• Prospecting and cold calling
• Driven to succeed and exceed goals
• Works effectively as part of a team, exerts positive influence, and supports TimePayment’s mission
• Maintains positive outlook, professionalism and technical and product knowledge
• 6 months of outbound calling experience preferred
• Successful track record exceeding goals
• Measuring and achieving call data standards including dials and talk time
• Using time management skills wisely in order to multi-task
• Functioning successfully in deadline oriented high activity work environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience using CRM tools and forecast sales opportunities is preferred.
TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.