CellAntenna Corporation , located in Coral Springs, Florida is a well established 20 year family owned business. We are looking a Production Manager to manage and improve our production process of electronic RF assemblies, moving us from an R&D process to full production.
Our company manufactures special equipment used by government agencies around the world to manage and control RF communication.
As a family owned business, we offer a friendly safe atmosphere , diverse and professional. You will make a difference helping us continue to grow as part of our established technical and engineering team.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Great clean, safe environment
As the Production Manager or Engineer, you would be required examine and improve our process, allocate our resources, monitor related procurement, prepare and maintain schedules, handle our ISO 9001 program, put into place a quality assurance program, and coordinate our production .
You should have excellent organizations skills, have an understanding of electronics and the components used. You need to be a hands on take charge leader for the staff.
You will be required to:
- Plan, supervise, direct and engage in daily production operations, Master Production Schedule, Sales Inventory Operations Planning and anticipate production challenges, (i.e., scheduling issues, material shortages, equipment malfunctions, rush orders, etc.) such that loss of work hours is minimized and productivity, production and quality objectives are achieved.
- Utilize skills, work hours, materials and work flow to achieve production and quality objectives; exchange timely information with other supervisors on interdepartmental product flow and work force needs.
- Instruct, train, orient, motivate and otherwise assist employees so that production and quality objectives are achieved. • Provide information /assist managers, research and development, and/or mechanics in their efforts to diagnose tooling and equipment malfunctions; initiate efforts aimed at effecting cost reductions, work simplification or improvements in methods or equipment.
- Encourage employee communication and endorse an open-door policy.
- Work with all areas to implement World-Class techniques to shorten cycles and improve productivity by reducing fixed costs, connecting production, implementing preventative maintenance and changing equipment and processes
- Plan, direct and control activities related to the manufacturing operations on safety, production, quality, lean manufacturing, interplant procurement, customer service, finance and human resources.
- Define department strategy and initiatives to align with Company’s goals
- Champion Lean Manufacturing Initiatives (Schneider Performance System) to drive continuous improvement throughout the plant.
- Lead department activities for High Performance work culture and talent management
- Promote collaboration, diversity and inclusion within the plant and the organization
- Coach, direct and develop the performance of other