CellAntenna International manufactures and exports RF amplification and control equipment used by government agencies and contractors. Our "Stingray" type of equipment is used to detect, locate, and defeat unwanted communication activities. Our Private LTE products, and front end amplification and conditioning products enhance and enable quality communication. CellAntenna requires an energetic, knowledgeable and well connected RF Sales Engineer to help increase our market influence.
As a person with an RF engineering background, we will depend on you to ensure our company’s needs are met liaising regularly with other sales personnel, and colleagues from our engineering , research and development departments. You will build on our successes to actively pursue new and existing leads. You will have the opportunity to recommend new products and innovate existing lines to correspond to market changes and customer requirements.
Along with our technical support team our expectations would be that you would perform the following tasks:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our solutions
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Presentations to customers
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
To perform these requirements you need to be an Electrical Engineer with RF experience .