CellAntenna Corporation , an 20 year old company located in Coral Springs Florida, is seeking an experienced Electronic Technician or Design Engineer that has experience in design, PCB Layout and testing of amplification systems. Our company manufactures special equipment used by government agencies around the world to manage and control RF .
In support of our existing R&D team , your role will be to provide expertise needed to execute design requirements placed by our customers, choose components, perform calculations and work with existing CAD programming. We look forward to exploring your design creativity in developing new products and participating in the design patent process.
You must be proficient in:
- PCB Board layout and design
- RF/HF and Microwave design concepts, theories, and practices for large signal amplifiers, small signal amplifiers, filters, couplers and control circuits.
- Test methods and the use of test equipment.
- Must have experience with communications equipment.
- Knowledge of analog transistor level design, low noise op-amp, and control circuit design and theory, PLL, DDS and microcontroller design skills,
- Knowledge of RF/ IF blocks used in transmitter and receivers cascade design and analysis, etc.
* Develops layout of work by collecting engineering documents and drawings; reviewing requirements with engineers.
* Builds prototype model by fabricating parts; assembling circuits and components; analyzing results; recommending changes in circuitry, fabrication, and assembly.
* Tests prototype model by establishing performance and reliability standards; devising and conducting tests; setting up equipment and apparatus; adjusting, calibrating, aligning, and modifying circuitry, components, and parts; analyzing results and recommending changes.
* Constructs product by fabricating parts; assembling circuits, components, and parts; operating bench lathes, drills, and related machine tools.
* Describes system, components, and parts operating characteristics and malfunctions by writing technical reports; preparing charts, graphs, and schematics.
* Verifies system performance by testing functioning of installed equipment.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains electronics system, components, and parts data base by entering and backing up data.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.