Job Title: Project Coordinator III
Reports To: Manager Project Management
Position Summary: Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information in support of Project Manager. Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives. Supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of meeting the clients’ needs as the project evolves.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures site-wide zero safety incident mindset and conditions
- Lives, supports and promotes Exterran Code of Conduct.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources and information
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and budgets
- Follows established Global Project KPIs and administrative procedures
- Responsible to develop and execute customer and internal reports following established operations or customer rhythms
- Over site on project procurement management
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures against budget
- Monitoring and adjustments of cost forecasts
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentations, plans and reports
- Assist in production and revision of process documents
- Assists team by researching business and technical issues to establish continuous improvement opportunities
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
Required Experience & Skills
- 10+ years’ experience in a related position, Middle east experience is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience working with integrated ERP and scheduling systems (preferably Oracle and Primavera P6)
- Working with multi-discipline teams
- Shall be fluent in English.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and PC skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to write concise reports and business correspondence
- Strong team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- May require employee to rarely climb stairs or ladders if visiting a worksite to inspect / verify equipment and must be able to maintain balance on stairs or ladders without assistance.
- Must be able to communicate and respond to coworkers, customers, vendors, suppliers and emergency cues/alarms, in person and on the telephone, including use of mobile device.
- Must be able to rarely lift at least #5 pounds
- May require eventual work in outdoor conditions, including extreme heat, extreme cold, unairconditioned facility, snow, sandstorms, sun exposure, high elevation, tropic weather, etc.
- May require work on loud environment
- Must wear all required PPE, including fire-retardant clothing, helmets, face shields, hearing protection, safety goggles, steel-toed boots, as applicable.
EXTERRAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Exterran is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the HRD at Accommodation.Requests.NA@Exterran.com