This is an entry-level position that involves specialized work in developing and maintaining financial data at the manufacturing plants. Work involves preparation, development and administration of: Audits, Accounts Payable, Financial Reports, Inter company reports, Information Flow, Inventory, and Production reports.
- Maintain accuracy in receiving, month end paperwork, inventory adjustments, usage, and costing
- Accounts Payable
- Complete a monthly comparison between receipts and outstanding payments to verify accuracy of Income Statements
- Audit paperwork for accuracy and create unpaid invoice lists
- Financial Reporting
- Complete daily production reports for Management
- Complete monthly Inter-Company journal entries
- Summarize daily/weekly financial information into a Plant Scorecard
- Bill of Material Maintenance
- Enter new items into the system as needed by plant managers
- Modify bill of materials based on product changes and fluctuation to ensure accurate raw materials usages and inventory counts.
- Order Processing
- Enter and process orders through the system in a timely manner
- Handle questions or problems forwarded from the Menards stores
Any additional accounting related functions or special reporting projects as assigned by the Plant Controller or Plant Manager.