Our Midwest Home Improvement Company is looking for a Construction Project Manager to oversee new store and remodel development projects. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and construction; while also applying their creativity to the projects. The Construction Project Manager’s career is to oversee each project from conception to finish; working with construction professionals along the way to completion of the project.
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Work from the start of each project thru completion, to direct project scope and vision
- Oversee new and remodel project; including change order negotiations, material orders and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job; including coordination and communication with store management to insure little disruption to store activity
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Prepare and submit project estimations
- Acquiring permits for projects and corresponding with state/city inspectors