Whether it is integrating disparate systems and applications across all business areas using an enterprise messaging platform, or providing web services and APIs to support core business functions, our Integration Development team helps to make sure information is available where it’s needed and when it’s needed.
As an Integration Developer at Menards you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB, and more to design, develop, and maintain integration capabilities across our enterprise application portfolio. You will have the opportunity to learn in a collaborative, fast-paced environment where quality and guest satisfaction are paramount. This position will have the chance to work across teams, establish and drive IS team standards, and develop the foundational frameworks that are utilized within Menards.
- Work closely with the Team Leader on projects providing timeline and task information based on proposed project scope
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business and guests
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Collaborate on designs with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the team
- Provide entry-level technical support to Menards' corporate staff, store, helpdesk and technical support Team Members to troubleshoot problems as they arise