Menards has its own in house advertising agency. We purchase television and radio advertising for all the Menards stores and deal directly with many radio, television, and cable stations.
- Entering and maintaining radio, TV, and cable data into an excel spreadsheet.
- Entering into and understanding the current Anita/Freewheel traffic systems.
- Researching new and existing markets to obtain detailed information from all stations.
- Analyzing ratings data to determine advertising values are being received.
- Work with individual stations to traffic the spots to ensure correct advertising is running each week.
- Work with station representatives to negotiate advertising rates.
- Various other tasks assigned by the Media Purchasing Manager, Buyer or Team Lead
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organization. Must have experience in ms office (excel, word, outlook)
- Experience using the 10 key pad
- 2 year Marketing/Business/Finance degree or 4 year Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 experience in related field
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and deadline driven
- Must be willing to relocate to Eau Claire WI
- Must be available to work up to 45 hours a week or additional overtime as needed
Visit us at www.menards.com/careers to explore all Career Opportunities.