"Making a difference: It's what I do."
Private Duty Nursing with Harmony Home Health
Harmony Home Health is a family owned and operated business with employee satisfaction as a top priority. Do you want to feel like you are making a difference in your patients lives? Are you tired of caring for numerous patients at a time? Would you like to be able to spend quality time with your patients? Well, that is exactly what we do at Harmony. We commit to making a difference in the lives of those we come into contact with, every single day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spend quality time with each patient. Provide companionship and comfort and medical care to children with special needs.
- Expand and improve on your nursing, communication, and assessment skills with unique and fun implementation of interventions and treatments.
- Simple and straight forward charting on one patient per day. NO double or triple redundant documentation.
- Work under the supervision of a Pediatric Director of Nurses and in collaboration with parents, physicians, therapists, and other caregivers.
- Provide one on one patient care to a child in need of compassionate skilled nursing care.
- Provide home and community-based treatments and therapies in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- Assess, provide interventions/treatment, and evaluate based on knowledge and experience with familiar patients and their unique medical needs.
- We have flexible hours, a great family atmosphere compassionate and caring management to help make you feel welcomed and valued. We work around your family’s schedule and needs.
- Sign on bonus = $2000/Full time & $1000/part time.
- Work with a company that is personable, honest, and committed to employee satisfaction.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO & WHERE YOU DO IT!
Join the Harmony Peds team today
Qualifications and Experience:
· Current Utah or Compact RN/LPN license
· CPR (BLS) Certified
· Licensed and insured driver
· Current TB test or Chest X Ray within the last 10 years
· Experience with G-Tubes, Trachs preferred but not required.
· New graduates encouraged to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time