This position requires outdoor work in all weather conditions
- Performs groundwater-sampling duties at various GES project locations
- Completes well development activities
- Maintains equipment calibration logs
- Records field notes to the specific task performed at each site location
- Handles general warehouse and maintenance duties
- May conduct repair of pumps and blowers
- Follows GES engineering, construction, and O&M policies and procedures
- Adheres to GES Health & Safety Standards in all field-related activities
- Performs other related duties assigned
A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude is required.
- 1+ years of related fieldwork and/or groundwater sampling experience is highly preferred.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is a plus. OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training will be provided if this certification is not yet earned. This certification is required to perform the duties of this position.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D