- A Bachelor's degree or higher in geology, environmental science or related scientific discipline.
- 0-4+ years of related experience. Groundwater sampling and baseline sampling experience is a big plus.
- Ability to work in all weather and for extended periods outdoors, lift up to 40 pounds and walk or stand for long periods on uneven, sloping and varied terrain.
- Ability to respond to overnight travel needs from 1 to 4 consecutive nights and participate in on-call rotation.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good interpersonal communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D