This position is based at a client's terminal facility located in the Northern NJ area. Duties listed below support the ongoing execution of ongoing environmental-based work activities at the facility to include:
- Under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, handles (or assists with) case management activities for environmental monitoring and remediation projects, including: development of and managing the implementation of project work plans including scheduling, reporting, budgeting support, subcontractor coordination and client / regulatory interaction.
- Performs field activities including: sub-slab soil gas installations, groundwater sampling, gauging, bailing, surveying, soil sampling, monitoring well installations, remedial excavations and fieldwork oversight.
A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related disciple.
- 4-8+ years of related experience. Must have hands on fieldwork & office experience in the environmental consulting field. Experience within an active industrial and/or petrochemical facilities is a major plus.
- Working knowledge of NJ's environmental regulations is required (SRRA, ARRCS, Tech Regs., LSRP)
- Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills and be able to independently prepare a complete deliverable report with a focus on quality.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D