This is a per diem position that supports surgical coverage, follow-up, troubleshooting, customer service and education within a territory. In certain instances this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned territory.
• Represents company during surgeries by providing all necessary equipment and products, demonstrates expertise in all aspects of the procedure, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques (such as proper device selection, appropriate programming, correct use and testing of all device systems).
• Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products.
• This position educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to the products and therapies. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one session, in service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Provides sales support during or following cases such as completing the necessary documentation and is able to provide basic invoicing support. This position is able to place an order with customer service for pending purchase orders and product replacement.
• Maintains open and effective communication with all district personnel, customers and other employees.
• Performs other related activities, as assigned.
• Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.