•An Associate’s Degree in engineering, nursing, biology, chemistry or exercise physiologyfiled PLUS a minimum three years of work experience in the healthcare or engineering field.
•A Bachelor’s degree PLUS a minimum of two years of work experience in the healthcare or engineering field.
•A Bachelor’s degree in biomedical, electrical or mechanical engineering PLUS a minimum ofone year of work experience in the healthcare or engineering field.
• A Bachelor's degree and currently enrolled in a certificate program from a pacing school like ATI or PrepMD. Desired/Preferred Qualifications: ‐ Preferred for Clinical Specialist
•B.A./B.S. Degree in nursing, cardiovascular, life s ciences, engineering or technical discipline with minimumof three years work experience in technical field, engineering, hospital/clinic or sales.
•Proven track record with technical training as s ignments.
•Experience in a cath lab, in biomedical engineering, in a hos pital/clinic or medical s ales.
•Ability to work with many different customers from varying backgrounds. Education Requirements: Minimum: Associates Degree or Technical Degree (2‐year degree) in nursing, life sciences, cardiovascular, engineering or technical discipline. Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, life sciences, cardiovascular, engineering or technical discipline. Experience: Minimum: 1 year Preferred: 5 years Physical Job Requirements:
• Continuous verbal and written communication.
• Frequent 2‐handed lifting of up to 40 lbs. from floor to chair/table and from one to another surface at approximately the same level.
• Sitting, s tanding and/or walking for up to eight plus hours per day
• Environmental exposures include eye protection, infectious disease and radiation
• Ability to wear 7‐9 lbs of lead for extended periods of time while in theOR
• Frequently required to us e hands to finger, handle or feel objects , tools or controls.
• Ability to effectively us e a mobile phone, PC, keyboard and mouse
• Frequent bending/s tooping, s quatting and balance
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer.
• Ability to travel extensively with ease (approx. 10% of time)
• Must be able to drive approximately 80% of the time within assigned territory.
• Environmental exposure to infectious disease and radiation.
• Clinical Specialists are required to be within their as s igned territory each day to be available as Unscheduled needs arise. Clinical Specialists are periodically required to work weekends, evenings and nights. Clinical Specialists serve as a primary resource for scheduled and on‐call assignments and as a back up to sales representatives during unassigned weekends, evenings and nights.
• Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy.