Founded in 1818 as a gentleman’s furnishings and haberdashery shop, Brooks Brothers is America’s oldest clothier. For over 202 years the brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With 250 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 650 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist located at our NYC office. The E-Mail Marketing Specialist role will support and partner with the E-Mail Marketing Manager, for the management of ongoing email marketing campaigns from briefing through deployment. As the E-Mail marketing specialist, you will be responsible for helping to coordinate the email marketing calendar and asset delivery process with various business partners and vendors, assisting on email targeting and data requests and pulling reports.
- Day-to-day management of ESP partnership and workflows.
- Coordination and delivery of email campaign assets including email briefs, campaign request forms, HTML, link tables, audience request forms, asset tracking and template management.
- Hands on experience with QA process, testing of email proofs pre-deployment, striving for 100% accuracy within email content and target audience(s).
- Review assets and make recommendations on improving performance metrics.
- Support the Execution of triggered mailing campaigns; including planning and set-up of various triggered mailings using either the Visual Template Editor or HTML within BlueCore Platform.
- Support the design and execution of basic end-to-end email tests (A/B, multivariate) for message creative, subject lines, deployment time, audience segmentation, etc
- Ensure all messages confirm to GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, and other legal or compliance requirements.
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and related unsubscribe processes.
- Assist with email reporting; including preparation of business reviews, competitive analysis/marketing research; present key insights and recommendations, lead meetings and delivery oral and written presentations.
- Bachelors degree in related field (marketing)
- 1-3 years’ experience in email marketing.
- E-commerce/online retail experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in software from a leading Email Service Provider (ESP). Salesforce and BlueCore experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with data analysis, presentation, reporting, and tracking tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Adobe Analytics suite) Ability to not only report, but also provide recommendations for future improvements, is a must.
- Be able to work cross-functionally with both internal and external departments and vendors to drive collaboration and manage successful outcomes.
- Team player with excellent communication skills; and ability to multi-task in
a fast paced environment, switching focus as necessary to accommodate deadlines and priorities.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of data management and data exchange concepts.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.