- Extremely comfortable with Python
- Extremely comfortable with Linux / building packages
- Experience with Docker / virtualization
- Experience in C++, especially as it relates to building packages
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel and Visio
- Skilled in Technical Writing and Documentation
- Ability to troubleshoot problems effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently or be a collaborative team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in interfacing with engineers, management, and stakeholders
- Experience with package management systems (e.g., apt, rpm)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Associates Degree (min, BS/BA preferred) in business, engineering or management
- 1+ years Process Management experience (Technical environment preferred)
- 2+ year Project Coordination or Scheduling experience
- Interested in or currently pursuing PMP Certification
This position requires the applicant to obtain and maintain a DoD Clearance.
To learn more about the Benefits offered by Progeny Systems, including a minimum $1,000 sign-on bonus for all new hires, please visit our website at http://www.progeny.net/careers.
About Progeny Systems
Progeny Systems is a privately held, high-tech small business that provides premium systems, services, and products for the Department of Defense, government agencies and commercial clients. We are a technology leader in numerous areas including: technology insertion; acoustic sensors; signal processing; combat systems; torpedoes; cyber security; biometrics; knowledge management; undersea vehicles; open architecture; electromagnetic maneuver warfare; electronics packaging; and image/video processing/analysis.
As a small business, Progeny Systems is a participant in the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Progeny Systems has a proven track record of transitioning numerous SBIR contract awards into full-scale production, and has also successfully competed with large defense corporations. Progeny System's ability to leverage flexibility, rapid turnaround, customer responsiveness, and encourage an environment for experimental research has been critical to our success in developing, producing and supporting numerous mission critical national defense systems.
Progeny has provided highly complex products/programs to the United States Government in collaboration with the following agencies, among others:
- United States Navy
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)