Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to effectively communicate to all employees.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Must be proactive, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
· Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 3 years of experience. Education requirements may be waived in consideration for additional experience.
This position may require the applicant to obtain and maintain a DoD Clearance.
Physical and Mental Requirements for all positions:
• Prolonged stationary periods at a desk
• General ability to operate computer and other productivity machinery such as calculator, copy machine, printer, etc.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 15 pounds at times
• Effectively communicate with others
• Ability to stay focused and provide attention to detail.
• Ability to think analytically and apply problem solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the workday
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please contact our recruiting department at email@example.com or call 703.368.6107. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
To learn more about the Benefits offered by Progeny Systems, including a minimum $1,000 sign-on bonus for all new hires, please visit our website at http://www.progeny.net/careers.
About Progeny Systems
Progeny Systems is a privately held, high-tech small business that provides premium systems, services, and products for the Department of Defense, government agencies and commercial clients. We are a technology leader in numerous areas including: technology insertion; acoustic sensors; signal processing; combat systems; torpedoes; cyber security; biometrics; knowledge management; undersea vehicles; open architecture; electromagnetic maneuver warfare; electronics packaging; and image/video processing/analysis.
Progeny System's ability to leverage flexibility, rapid turnaround, customer responsiveness, and encourage an environment for experimental research has been critical to our success in developing, producing and supporting numerous mission critical national defense systems.
Progeny has provided highly complex products/programs to the United States Government in collaboration with the following agencies, among others:
- United States Navy
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)