Progeny Systems is seeking a highly motivated and well-organized individual with prior experience administering US government security policies and procedures to serve as a Security Administrator in our Manassas, VA office. This position will be a part of the Manassas Security Team responsible for National Industrial Security Program Operation Manual (NISPOM) compliance and for the overall facility security program.
This position requires the applicant to hold an ACTIVE DoD SECRET Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide expertise, guidance and advice to staff concerning all security functions.
· Ensures compliance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) all security protocols required by customers or contracts, and keep abreast of ever-changing industrial security regulations
· Provides daily functional support to the facilities personnel, physical, and information security requirements.
· Maintain successful working relationships with government agencies and security offices of current customers and business partners.
· Responsible for successful preparation for and completion of annual inspections to ensure government compliance.
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of changes in security rules and procedures.
Daily job duties include:
o Process new hire clearance requests and reinvestigations through JPAS.
o Receive, transfer, control and ship classified material for the facility.
o Provide employees with security awareness education as required by the NISPOM and Corporate Security
o Process visit requests, both incoming and outgoing for the facility.
o Maintain security related policies & procedures for the facility.
o Maintain and issue company badge access cards for the facility.
o Prepare summaries of security incidents, violations, suspicious contacts, and any other adverse information for local and corporate management review.
o Collaborate closely with ISSM to ensure RMF compliance with Accredited Information Systems.
o Respond to intrusion alarms as necessary.
o Support DCSA SVA's/visits and implement any required corrective actions
o Maintain facility and personnel information in JPAS/DISS and NISS.
o Additional tasks as assigned