SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates should have technical acumen, an educational background, and expertise analog and power system testing and test set design. Digital test and test set design preferred, but not required.
· Hardware test engineer experience required
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Have hardware or system engineering experience related to test systems
· Travel may be required as part of this position, but not on a regular basis
· Overtime may be required as part of this position as needs arise
· Experience with LabView a plus
· Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance
Successful candidates will be reliable, motivated and be able to work effectively individually or as part of a team.
· B.S. degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field (or equivalent experience) is required
· 5+ years of test engineering experience preferred
Physical and Mental Requirements for all positions:
• Prolonged stationary periods at a desk
• General ability to operate computer and other productivity machinery such as calculator, copy machine, printer, etc.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 15 pounds at times
• Effectively communicate with others
• Ability to stay focused and provide attention to detail.
• Ability to think analytically and apply problem solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the workday
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please contact our recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.368.6107. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
To learn more about the Benefits offered by Progeny Systems, including a minimum $1,000 sign-on bonus for all new hires, please visit our website at http://www.progeny.net/careers.
About Progeny Systems
Progeny Systems is a privately held, high-tech small business that provides premium systems, services, and products for the Department of Defense, government agencies and commercial clients. We are a technology leader in numerous areas including: technology insertion; acoustic sensors; signal processing; combat systems; torpedoes; cyber security; biometrics; knowledge management; undersea vehicles; open architecture; electromagnetic maneuver warfare; electronics packaging; and image/video processing/analysis.
Progeny System's ability to leverage flexibility, rapid turnaround, customer responsiveness, and encourage an environment for experimental research has been critical to our success in developing, producing and supporting numerous mission critical national defense systems.
Progeny has provided highly complex products/programs to the United States Government in collaboration with the following agencies, among others:
- United States Navy
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)