Sunflower Bank, N.A. is looking for a Private Banker III to join our growing team in Scottsdale, AZ!
The Private Banker position is responsible for managing banking relationships within the Wealth Management Group. This position manages and services the banking relationships and oversees the daily activities and needs of high net-worth clients. Duties include, but are not limited to, identifying new high net-worth individuals, professional service companies, non-profit and foundation clients and working with them to build relationships with the goal of maintaining high levels of service; working closely with the Wealth Management Group to identify Trust and Wealth Management opportunities; and partnering with Treasury Management, Retail, Mortgage and Commercial Banking Departments to develop new clients.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team. If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked anyplace like Sunflower Bank!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred, and 5-10 years of experience in banking high-net worth individuals, non-profits and foundations in lieu of a degree.
• Experience in understanding the financial needs of a variety of clients and the ability to offer bank and/or fiduciary solutions.
• Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations.
• Experience with sensitivity in working with and maintaining confidential information.
• Ability to present banking and credit proposals.
• Ability to understand complex financial statement presentations.
• Must be able to work flexible hours with an expected minimum of 40 hours per week.
• Must be bondable.