If you are a successful commercial lender, who enjoys developing and implementing strategic plans to lead businesses and entrepreneurs toward growth goals, this is the opportunity for you! Sunflower Bank, an aggressive $4 Billion Bank, is currently seeking an accomplished Commercial Relationship Manager. This position includes the freedom to develop new and existing customer relationships and the opportunity to be an integral team member with responsibility for developing and refining products and services that bring value to the businesses we serve.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Engage in business development of new and existing commercial client relationships
• Present credit applications for review/approval and coordinate completion of the process
• Negotiate appropriate loan structures, cross sell, and promote other banking products to optimally meet clients’ business needs
• Serve as primary contact for all lines of business, e.g., Treasury Management, Wealth Management, etc.
• Maintain proper documentation for files, renewals, and collection efforts
• Monitor for compliance with loan policies and other regulations
• Assist in the development of new business programs
• Participate in community activities and organizations
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team.
If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked anyplace like Sunflower Bank!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics with a minimum of 12 semester hours of Accounting; Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of account relationship management experience.
• 5+ years of relationship management experience with the majority of the time spent in commercial lending preferred.
• Formal credit training such as RMA or Regional or State Banking School preferred.