Guardian Mortgage, a division of Sunflower Bank, N.A., is looking for a Mortgage Loan Closer! This position coordinates all the steps of the loan closing, arriving at detailed and accurate financial numbers for borrowers and readying documents by organizing, checking and completing closing files.
• Process approved loan requests and deliver completed loan documents to the lender and the customer prior to the requested time.
• Process accurate loan documents to the lenders.
• Serve as back-up for mortgage loan application input using automated mortgage loan documentation preparation software.
• Process pay outs.
• Process construction rolls, mortgage modifications and endorsements.
• Enter HMDA information for approved loans.
• Maintain knowledge and participation in the promotions of company’s products and services.
• Serve as back-up to positions within the Mortgage Processing Area.
• Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and regulations as well as the policies and procedures established by the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Technical training in computer systems, banking applications and lending preferred.
• Must possess exceptional detail, time management and organizational skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
• Must be bondable.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits...including 401(k) plan, health/dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and more. Competitive wages plus excellent benefits!
If you qualify, please apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers. Come grow with us and assist our institution in providing leading edge financial solutions to our customers!
You’ve never worked for any place like Sunflower Bank!