Sunflower Bank, N.A. is looking for a candidate to join our Finance team! The Reconciliation Analyst I will provide the key function of balancing core bank general ledger accounts, reviewing expected transactions, and researching to resolution unexpected transactions.
• Complete assigned reconciliations to standard for frequency and accuracy.
• Obtain an understanding of and document underlying processes for assigned reconcilements.
• Assist with reconcilement reporting and aged transaction reviews.
• Review, report, and communicate aged outstanding reconciliation items per bank and departmental policy and procedures.
• Prepare and update process documentation, including flowcharts or checklists as necessary.
• Provide documentation of reconciliations and underlying transactions to auditors as needed.
• Maintain accounting records to standard for frequency and accuracy.
• Assist Finance officers as requested.
• Back up other Accounting personnel responsibilities.
• Comply with and maintain understanding of bank policies, procedures and banking regulations.
• Maintain confidentiality of internal and external customer and company information.
• Maintain effective business relationships with those with whom business is conducted, both inside and outside of the bank, including co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
• Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and regulations as well as the policies and procedures established by the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Accounting experience with attention to detail, neatness, and proven ability to research answers and determine plausibility and corrective action.
• 2 years of experience in office accounting setting preferred, previous reconciliation experience a plus.
• Ability to offer and communicate findings with other accounting and managerial staff.
• Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer.
• Knowledge of systems such as AS/400, ReconArt, and Nautilus or the willingness to learn new systems required.
• Experience and sensitivity in working with and maintaining confidential information.
• 40 WPM typing and 10-key by touch.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team.
If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked anyplace like Sunflower Bank!