Sunflower Bank, N.A. is looking for a candidate to join our Information Technology team! We are currently looking for an Application and Development Director. This position is responsible for the design, planning, and implementation phases of corporate software solutions, develop internal software, non-core application stacks, and data services.
- Plan, assign, and direct the activities of professional and technical staff involved in the design, development, and implementation of application programs.
- Review and analyze existing application programs and programs in development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of those programs; review requests for program changes required to meet the needs of the company.
- Review performance of applications programs to ensure program efficiency, program documentation, and to ensure that output meets the needs of end users.
- Drive and participate in application development for internal projects as well as vendor provided solutions. The Application and Development Director serves as
the organizations Lead Developer.
- Drive Application and Development resources towards building catalogs and SLA’s for services provided to the business.
- Prepare regular reports showing functioning of the system, status of program development and company needs.
- Provide technical information required in the preparation of annual budget figures for Applications Development, including needs for upgrading hardware and software and resources needed to ensure timely response to needs of end users.
- Assist with quality assurance, identify and resolve program issues and errors.
Preferred candidates would have a degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree is preferred. Must have 8 years or more of experience. with five or more years of programming experience and 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience preferred. Travel may be required.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team.
If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked anyplace like Sunflower Bank!