Sunflower Bank, N.A. is seeking a Small Business Administration Operations Manager to join our team! The Operations Manager is responsible for overall operations management of SBA support staff. This includes document preparation, processing, servicing, accounting and reporting functions as well as customer service. Prior experience required.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team. If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked anyplace like Sunflower Bank!
- Organize and direct the daily activities of support staff including, but not limited to:
- Document preparation, file content, and SBA loan approvals prior to closing
- Oversee loan file structure and documentation processing procedures
- Modifications and renewals
- Educate bank staff on SBA products, delivery and procedures
- Approve initial SBA loan requests to ensure compliance with the bank's SOPs
- Develop and maintain workflows for all stages of document preparation, closing, filed documentation, and collateral management.
• SBA lending, documentation, closing and/or commercial lending related experience preferred.