Sunflower Bank, N.A. is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the position of Human Resources Business Partner! The HR Business Partner position will provide various professional and administrative level duties, including strategy implementation and analysis, employee relations, compliance, and talent recruiting to support and collaborate with key business partners in assigned markets. This position requires a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and attention to detail.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team.
If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked anyplace like Sunflower Bank!
Education / Experience Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources discipline or equivalent.
• 2+ years of HR Generalist experience.
• Experience working with both non-exempt and exempt personnel.
• Experience with and working knowledge of HR laws, practices, policies, and models.
• Strong bias for action and a keen sense of urgency with limited guidance and superior results.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor based on organizational level.
• Analytical skills to rationalize business concepts and rapidly translate them into usable data.
• Must be highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and HR Systems knowledge.
• Must possess proper spelling, grammar and basic math concepts with attention to detail.
• Familiarity with ADA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, WC, Unemployment and other related state and federal regulations, preferred.