Sunflower Bank, N.A. is looking for a Private Banker to join our growing team in Overland Park, KS!
The Private Banker position is responsible for building and enhancing long-term client relationships with High-Net-Worth individuals and families. As a trusted advisor, this position manages the clients' relationships across the organization, leveraging the diverse resources of the company to proactively recommend solutions needed to achieve client goals and priorities. Success is measured by client satisfaction and growth in relationship (e.g., deposit, credit, wealth management).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
• Must possess 7 or more years of experience in financial services with High-Net-Worth individuals and families.
• Must possess strong sales skills, the ability to recognize sales opportunities and the drive to pursue them vigorously.
• Must possess a high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to read situations accurately.
• Must possess business development, COI development and creative networking skills.
• Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
• Ability to understand complex financial statement presentations.
• Must be able to work flexible hours with an expected minimum of 40 hours per week.
• Must be bondable.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team. If you qualify, apply online at www.sunflowerbank.com/careers.
You’ve never worked any place like Sunflower Bank!