• Working from specifications to program changes and enhancements in a busy Progress and Webspeed development shop.
• CSS knowledge.
• Providing technical expertise as input for design and QA testing.
• Acquiring new skills and knowledge to stay at the forefront of HRIS information systems tools.
• Bachelor’s degree IT, MIS, computer science or related field required.
• 2-5 years of experience in Progress OpenEdge and Webspeed.
• jQuery, AJAX, JSON experience is desirable.
• Experience working with HR and Payroll systems is desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.