Unicorn HRO has an opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant to provide support for our sales organization. This is a high exposure position where consistent, exceptional performance will be required and rewarded. The Pre-Sales Consultant partners with Sales Representatives and represents the solution throughout the sales cycle. This sales engineer position is responsible for the successful demonstration of our HRIS/Payroll Solution, and works closely with sales people during the prospect needs analysis phase to assist in uncovering and clearly identifying prospect’s critical business issues for mid-and-large accounts. This typically includes onsite needs analysis and high-level detailed and scripted product demonstrations. This is a high exposure position where consistent, exceptional performance will be required and rewarded.
• Work closely with sales teams and other presale resources, providing industry expertise, focusing on SaaS application Outsource services, solution expertise, and support throughout the sales cycle. Assist in RFP responses, presale discovery calls, solution presentations and follow-up on open issues.
• Engage appropriate professional service teams to estimate professional services for the solution proposal.
• Work with professional service teams and assist in the explanation and knowledge transfer of presales discovery information, presentation content and proposed solutions to the implementation team.
• Prepare and deliver customized solution presentations of Unicorn HRO based on the needs analysis phase and the prospect’s critical business issues.
• Drive proactive email and voicemail campaigns to be coordinated with the Marketing Department to ensure that momentum continues to grow within defined prospect group
• Provide clear, concise follow-up information addressing any outstanding issues unveiled as a result of the solution presentation.
This position requires the ability to understand new concepts and complex procedures and to logically analyze those procedures to identify potential problem areas.
• 3 – 5 years of HR/Payroll industry experience is required.
• 2 - 3 years software demonstration experience is required.
• Understanding of technology, database design, html and various report writing applications preferred.
• Previous experience implementing HR/Payroll applications preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, up to and including the “C” level.
• Must be able to communicate technology and technical features to the non- technical user.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no guidance.