GuideOne is a community for good. We exist to help our members achieve their goal of making the world a better place. Our Customer Care department is critical to our success, because this department has contact with members who are under stress from having suffered a crisis. We offer reassurance, sympathy and expert guidance as we help them recover, alleviating much of their worry.
The Service Center Representative will be responsible for handling in-bound phone and e-mail inquiries from customers and agents regarding GuideOne commercial accounts. The representative will complete a variety of billing related tasks and procedures. They will also provide navigation and defect assistance for policy administration systems. They will work to create exceptional member experiences while contributing to individual and team goals.
Our Service Center team welcomes people who are optimistic, enjoy helping others in times of need and are compassionate about making positive change in the world.
As a Service Center Representative, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for customers, agents, and third-party callers.
- Complete complex billing transactions with minimal guidance, by phone or in writing.
- Follow Customer Care Center (CCC) team metrics and standards to strengthen the CCC unit and provide the best customer experience we can as the first point of contact.
- Direct email correspondence between departments and customers to achieve resolution to the customer questions.
- Assist agents in navigation and defect management in policy administration systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Two or more years of customer service experience in the insurance industry, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Insurance knowledge or relevant work history beneficial.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Holder of Iowa Property Casualty Insurance License or have a willingness to obtain.