Liberty Healthcare Corporation seeks an experienced leader in the field of sex offender community supervision, case management and treatment.
Liberty is currently accepting qualified applicants for a full-time Executive Director position which will lead the Illinois Conditional Release Program.
This program is a collaborative initiative between the Liberty Healthcare Corporation and the Illinois Department of Human Services.
The program exclusively serves adult sex offenders living in communities throughout Illinois. While focusing on community safety, the program concurrently seeks to provide clients with the opportunity for healthy and productive lives in the community. Objectives of the program include:
- Preventing client recidivism and maintaining community safety
- Transitioning clients from long term residential treatment into the community
- Securing appropriate community-based housing and facilitating income sources for clients
- Providing behavioral health services, case management, monitoring and transportation to clients
- Proactively detecting and responding to client risk factors
The program’s Executive Director fulfills a vital role and is responsible for the following:
- Serving as the program’s “CEO”
- Ensuring Liberty’s vision, mission and core values are instilled in the program
- Leading a geographically dispersed team of full-time and part-time conditional release agents, professional client escorts, clinicians and ancillary professionals
- Ensuring the program operates within budget parameters and meets financial objectives
- Anticipating program growth and proactively establishing services to meet new client needs
- Ensuring the program’s services meet or exceed contract deliverables
- Proactively anticipating and preventing problems that could result in compromised community safety, client risk or customer dissatisfaction
- Liaising with a wide array of stakeholders – including Illinois government representatives, law enforcement and public safety agencies, community groups, victim advocates, media, and Liberty Healthcare corporate representatives.
As the program’s Executive Director and a valued employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. Moreover, you will join a national team of nationally recognized leaders in the sex offender treatment and forensic mental health fields.
Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty Healthcare’s benefits plan